ON-LOCATION MEDICIAL RELIEF TO
VICTIMS OF NATURAL AND MAN-MADE DIASTERS.
We served at the scene of each disaster for up to two weeks.
The following are disaster occurances where our physicians and staff have provided on-site services, all at no cost to thousands of victims:
Services provided are:
- Emergency Medical Care by our team of doctors, nurses and support staff,
- medications as needed
- medical supplies
- emotional and spiritual support.
We provided Disaster Relief services at each of the following crisis events:
- 2004 - Hurricane Charley - Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda FL.
- 2005 - Hurricane Wilma - Miami-Dade and Broward, FL.
- 2005 - Hurricane Katrina - New Orleans, LA.and Biloxi, MS.
- 2007 - Tornadoes - DeLand, FL.
- 2008 - Hurricane Gustav - Baton Rouge and Plaquemine LA.
- 2010 - Earthquake - Haiti.
- 2011 - Tornadoes - Tuscaloosa,AL.
- 2013 - Tornadoes - Moore,OK.
.2017-Hurricane Irma - Miami-Dade and Broward, FL.